Subject: Re: manually setting MAC address
To: Chuck Yerkes <>
From: Johnny Billquist <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/15/2002 20:51:00
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Chuck Yerkes wrote:

> I've spent more efforts getting NetBSD on former DECnet machines.

Well, since I have an 8650 here running NetBSD I seem to be in the same
business... :-)

> The efforts are far more fruitful.

Well, I also happen to have a few PDP-11s, running RSX... Those will
continue to run RSX, and thus DECnet... :-)
But the Linux DECnet implementation is very buggy. It might work fine
against VMS, but it sure as hell don't work correctly against RSX...

                                  ||  on a psychedelic trip
email:           ||  Reading murder books