Subject: Re: nvidia's drivers
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Doughty <mdoughty@japan.ea.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/09/2002 10:52:35
On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 12:04:34AM +0200, User & wrote:
> nvidia provides linux driver for their geforce4 graphic card.
> Did  anybody try it with netbsd ?

What are you asking exactly? Do you mean has anyone used the proprietary binary
drivers with net, or are you asking about 2d driver support in xfree?  If the
former It is currently impossible to use those drivers for a number of reasons,
and I wouldn't expect the situation to change in the near future. If you are
talking the later then there is a driver that should work, but I would suggest
asking on the mailing lists for xfree instead.

--Matt