Subject: Re: gnome-building problems
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Core <MichaelCore@t-online.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/08/2002 21:05:02
smb@research.att.com (Steve Bellovin) wrote:

> I'm trying to rebuild gnome -- I need gabber, which seems to depend on
> it -- but there's some weird pkgsrc problem.  I'm getting this:
>
> In file included from gnome-print-ps2.c:51:
> ../libgnomeprint/gnome-font-private.h:25: freetype/freetype.h: No such
> file or directory*** Error code 1
>
> /usr/pkg/include/freetype/freetype.h exists.

Well, there might be a "-I/usr/pkg/include" missing somewhere. Some
configure/Makefile scripts tend to forget what they were given. Anyway,
I've just tried a "make" in /usr/pkgsrc/print/gnome-print successfully.
Try a cvs update for every package gnome-print depends on. Then try
another "make update".

Michael