Subject: pkgsrc: time going back?
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/08/2002 07:57:01
Trying to build kde2, I keep getting this at various places (typing "make"
again usually helps):

  checking whether build environment is sane... configure: error: newly
  created file is older than distributed files!
  Check your system clock

My kernel was built yesterday (1.6beta5), I'm running on a 800 MHz Duron
this time.  The pkgsrc tree has been nfs mounted (with -T because that's
the only way I can make nfs work these days).

The clock looks ok, but I don't know if it does something strange every
now and then.

I guess I should try the same on other machines.. but this system has been
working well in the past.

  -jm