Subject: RE: Problems with Realtek 8139C network Card
To: Netbsd-Users \(E-mail\) <>
From: Rose, Brian <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/06/2002 08:50:04
Can you try restarting the interface with a ifconfig up/down, which should
reset the hardware. This may keep you from having to reboot.

I have problems with mine, but they generally do not interfere with
operation. My biggest problem is that it does not work after coming back
from hibernation. I get a bunch of watchdog timeouts and no connection.