Subject: Re: Denying one user telnet
To: Shyam Kumar Mangayil <linuxhelpin@yahoo.co.uk>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck@snew.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/08/2002 13:23:20
telnet's bad (see previous rsh discussions).
Use ssh.
In sshd_config you can block access PER USER.

telnetd is just not that robust.
Alternatives including using a telnet proxy (the TIS one
let you use S/Key or other Challenge/Response devices).

Quoting Shyam Kumar Mangayil (linuxhelpin@yahoo.co.uk):