Subject: Re: NeverWinter Nights on NetBSD under Linux emulation..
To: sudog <sudog@sudog.com>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/29/2002 15:43:03
sudog <sudog@sudog.com> wrote:

> I appear to have gotten NeverWinter nights working under Linux emulation on
> the latest -current, 1.6B? (Is that the latest?) It hasn't been extensively
> tested yet (no modules played all the way through) but it actually appears to
> work!
>
> Is that the sweetest thing you ever heard or what? I wonder if anyone else
> can report success with this?

I would like to hear more about this, possibly to include it on our
website (in the gallery section).  Do you think you could write a short
summary of what you had to do to get it to run and maybe take one or two
screenshots?

Thanks,
-Jan

--
"`Oh dear,' says God, `I hadn't thought of  that,'  and  promptly
vanished in a puff of logic.