Subject: Re: OT: A Routing question ...
To: Gerald C. Simmons <simmons@darykon.cet.com>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/27/2002 10:39:15
Wow - right off the bat, I'd say find a new ISP - any ISP that is giving
you non-real addresses is ripping you off.

If you can, I would set up the base station to give out 192.168.0.x
addresses to it's wireless clients. That should fix the problem,
provided your client has less than 253 devices. Having NAT behind NAT
works fine, as long as the subnets don't overlap (and as long as the
first NAT, your ISP, has plenty of portmap space available).

This is all, of course, assuming that the base station does routing and
NAT correctly.