Subject: Maybe OT: Zoularis sendmail build
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/25/2002 10:58:16
Hello,

ok, i didn't find a special zoularis or common-pkgsrc list, so i try to ask
here. As i have a nice NetBSD server farm at home, where a SparcServer 1000
was added the last days, i try to use my very comfortable pkgsrc there in
form of Zoularis on Solaris 8. (SS1000 doesn't run NetBSD yet... yes, YET :)
With a little fiddling around, i got most of my stuff compiled, but i have
a problem i don't find a nice workaround for with mail/sendmai:

funopen                             sfsasl.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to sendmail
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

funopen is no function known to Solaris, NetBSD knows about this. Is there any
workaround/hint to get the sendmail compiled from pkgsrc with Zoularis?

BTW: One should tell about using "bmake" instead of "make" in at least some
Solaris versions, as no shipped make is capable of building the stuff :)

Any hints welcome...

...Michael

--
http://www.bsdfans.org/     Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX