Subject: Question re some improvements in NetBSD 1.6
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Mueller <tmueller@bluegrass.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/23/2002 23:57:19
Does anybody know if NetBSD 1.6 will feature improved support for the
Soundblaster PCI128 including what I have, which is Ensoniq CT5880 on the
Gigabyte GA-7DXR motherboard?  Other feature of interest, which I asked about
though not specifically in connection with NetBSD 1.6, is support for hard disks
having sector size != 512 bytes, such as the Fujitsu DynaMO, whose sector size
is 2048 bytes, and supported by newer versions of Linux.

I was not sure whether to ask this on this list, or whether I should have asked
on netbsd-help or port-i386.