Subject: Re: This has GOT to be a bug in ksh...
To: NetBSD User's Discussion List <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/21/2002 15:50:20
[ On Friday, June 21, 2002 at 19:42:33 (+0700), Robert Elz wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: This has GOT to be a bug in ksh...
>
>     Date:        Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:20:12 +0100
>     From:        David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
>
>   | There are very few shell scripts that actually have variables (etc)
>   | with real '\' in them.
>
> Do you people never generate troff (or TeX for users of that) from
> sh scripts?

Nope!  :-)

Seriously though, I use lout for most everything, and it comes with a
cool little pre-processor for safely turning code into a document.  It
currently doesn't support POSIX Shell, but it could relatively easily be
made to do so -- I just haven't recently had the need for this
capability.

--
								Greg A. Woods