Subject: Playing WAV files
To: Netbsd-Users \(E-mail\) <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rose, Brian <Brian.Rose@icn.siemens.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/03/2002 08:27:25
While testing to see if my audio device was working, I used audioplay to
play a WAV file that I got off of a Windows machine. Everything worked well
except audioplay kept looping through the file. I tried CTRL-X, CTRL-Z,
CTRL-C and nothing worked. I had to log in to another virtual terminal and
kill the process.

How do I get it to play the file only once? The man page doesn't mention
this. Or is there another program I can use to play audio files?

Brian Rose
Brian dot Rose at icn dot siemens dot com
407-942-6934
To understand recursion, one must first understand recursion