Subject: Re: Two RAIDFrame Problems -- Reconfigure + Hot Spare
To: Greg Oster <oster@cs.usask.ca>
From: Rob Ginn <rob@sun701.nawcad.navy.mil>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/22/2002 20:20:39
--=====================_37358095==_.ALT

OK,
thanks for the help.  Neither issue is mentioned
in the docs and it was especially confusing as
the second raid device (raid1) always showed the
spare after a reboot (probably because I had a
failed component and had not fixed it while working
to get raid0 working).

- Rob

thanks for the help.&nbsp; Neither issue is mentioned<br>
in the docs and it was especially confusing as<br>
the second raid device (raid1) always showed the<br>
spare after a reboot (probably because I had a<br>
failed component and had not fixed it while working<br>
to get raid0 working).<br>
- Rob<br>