Subject: Re: OT: apple's marketing is just insolent
To: None <charlie@eatyourpets.com>
From: None <vodka@intoxicate.us>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/19/2002 14:30:47
> It's comments like this that degrade the userbase of NetBSD. Grow up.

You're right, I'm wrong. My comment was very immature.  MacOS X doesnt
attract stupid people.  It attracts smart people who use it because of its
scalability, stability, speed.  They also use it because it's so UNIX-like
and not because of the cool aqua theme or the furniture-looking computer
cases or the cute shadows around every application window.  I should really
grow up.  Thanks for your advice; next time I will use better judgement on
state-of-the-art Apple products.