Subject: How tos for a Security System on Unix + How tos for Sensors
To: netbsd <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Shyam=20Kumar=20Mangayil?= <linuxhelpin@yahoo.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/15/2002 06:20:23
--0-726984098-1021440023=:14231

I wish to learn how to build a security system based on a Unix machine.I have no idea

of sensors , and have forgotten whatever , whatever I was ever taught in

"Computer Architecture & Organisation" .

Please do treat me as a novice , for that's where I stand today ,

and please guide me to both books and web-sites from where

I can come back on track and realise these aims.

Thanks,

Shyam

----------------------------(*)-X-(*)----------------------------

                    Knowledge is Power

Get personalised at My Yahoo!.
--0-726984098-1021440023=:14231

<P>I wish to learn how to build a security system based on a Unix machine.I have no idea</P>
<P>of sensors , and have forgotten whatever , whatever I was ever taught in</P>
<P>"Computer Architecture &amp; Organisation" .</P>
<P>Please do treat me as a novice , for that's where I stand today ,</P>
<P>and please guide me to both books and web-sites from where </P>
<P>I can come back on track and realise these aims.</P>
<P>Thanks,</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Knowledge is Power</P>
Get personalised at <a
href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail_uk/my?http://uk.my.yahoo.com" target="_blank">My Yahoo!</a>.
--0-726984098-1021440023=:14231--