Subject: Re: /dev/one
To: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20020510T124024@wsrcc.com>
From: None <groo@new.state.o.licio.us>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/10/2002 16:38:26
On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 12:49:33PM -0700, Wolfgang Rupprecht wrote:
> My first guess was that someone is pulling a joke on you.  There is no
> US state by the name "wanderer".  However doing a quick "dig
> wanderer.us any" did bring up that zone.  I guess the *.biz folks that
> the *.us zone was given away to have decided to turn it into another
> flat mess like *.com .  Sad.

It's a good thing I'm friends with my congressman, and I got a whole bunch
of States added to the Union.

--
Bill Squier (groo@old-ones.com)                          http://www.netbsd.org

        I know I don't deserve another chance, but this _is_ America,
        and as an American, aren't I entitled to one?  --Sideshow Bob.