Subject: Re: /dev/one
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20020510T124024@wsrcc.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/10/2002 12:49:33
wojtek@chylonia.3miasto.net (Wojciech Puchar) writes:
> sorry for mailing to list but i'm getting:
> May 10 21:25:20 chylonia sendmail[3713]: g4AJPKN03711: g4AJPKN03713: DSN:
> Host unknown (Name server: gandalf.wanderer.us: host not found)
>
> do i have something broken ?

My first guess was that someone is pulling a joke on you.  There is no
US state by the name "wanderer".  However doing a quick "dig
wanderer.us any" did bring up that zone.  I guess the *.biz folks that
the *.us zone was given away to have decided to turn it into another
flat mess like *.com .  Sad.

And no, there is no gandalf.wanderer.us in that zone. Yet.

-wolfgang
--
       Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus@dailyplanet.wsrcc.com>
		    http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/