Subject: Re: audio card
To: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
From: None <c0redump@skreel.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/03/2002 23:57:18
hum, thx for the info about the audio cds.
i launched mixerctl -a
all is set to 128,128. i put it to 220,220, and nothing changed.

anyway, i think my card won't work for the moment. sigh.

(and you say i have two sound-cards. it is a laptop, do you really think some laptops contain two internal sound-cards ?)