Subject: Re: Terse device names
To: Thomas Mueller <tmueller@bluegrass.net>
From: Rick Kelly <rmk@toad.rmkhome.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/01/2002 02:27:45
Thomas Mueller said:

>Anybody know where I can find a copy of the Coherent manual so I can read that
>chapter on ed?  When did Mark Williams Company go out of business?  1992? 1993?

Mark Williams went out of business in 1995. I had a UUCP mail and news system
running Coherent 286 and then 386 from 1988 to 1995. Started out as
rmkhome.UUCP and ended up as rmkhome.com starting in 1993. They could have
made it if they had implemented VM and BSD networking.

I have around 7 manuals since I was an alpha/beta tester for them, and always
got copies of new releases.

--
Rick Kelly  rmk@rmkhome.com  www.rmkhome.com