Subject: Re: ISDN
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Ibbotson <richard@sheflug.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/29/2002 16:20:30
Hi

> If you can, you might want to upgrade to NetBSD-current which has
> i4b built-in (among other nice things).

Is this a large download or is it something that can be done over a
64K ISDN link ?   I'd like to have a go at this but I've looked over
the Net BSD manual and can't quite find the download instructions.
Other than that I'm not too sure how I could get hold of
NetBSD-current .

Martin...
>To use 1.5.2 and the (external) I4B distribution, you have to follow
>the instructions in NetBSD/INSTALLATION in I4B. Follow them exactly,
>step by step.

Did that and that's why I had to send mail to this list to try to
sort out my confusion.   It's highly confusing dealing with ISDN
configuration and kernel configuration all at the same time.

Thank you

--
Richard