Subject: Re: Audiogalaxy under NetBSD
To: Chris <chris@dejection.org.uk>
From: Iggy Drougge <iggy@kristallpojken.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/27/2002 22:34:17
Chris skrev:

>I haven't tried yet (I dont want to install linux compat on my box unless I
>have to), but does the linux audiogalaxy server/daemon work under NetBSD
>1.5.2/i386, or is there a server daemon for sparc architecture at all?  I'll
>shove a junk compaq p60 or something in my spare toilet/server room for it if
> it doesnt support :D

Have you tried OpenAG? It's originally a MacOSX program, I think, but the
text-based version should compile on anything UNIX-ish (I run a crude Amiga
port, myself, haven't tried compiling it myself on NetBSD).

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

Amiga 4000/040 25MHz/64MB/20GB RetinaBLTZ3/VLab/FastlaneZ3/Ariadne/Toccata