Subject: Re: rp-pppoe-2.8 segmentation fault.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <ipthomas@mac.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/24/2002 19:43:41
On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, at 03:45 PM, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:

> Hello,
> I've installed rp-pppoe-2.8 via pkg-add on my 164SX system running
> 1.5.2.
> when I try to set it up using adsl-setup I get a segmentation fault.
> Is this a known problem ? What can I do to properly setup PPPoE, use an
> older version of the package ?
> -- Ludo
> http://islande.hirlimann.net ;
> http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/registry/Y8VZCIFKY796

	I'm using rp-pppoe-2.8 right now.  I can send you my pppoe.conf
file and you can edit it by hand.  Also make a symlink from
/etc/ppp/resolv.conf to /etc/resolv.conf so you can do DNS lookups.
adsl-setup doesn't crash on my box.  I don't know what could be causing
that.

Ian

Of Course It Runs NetBSD
www.netbsd.org