Subject: RE: [open-source] Sun to start charging for Star Office
To: netbsd-users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/04/2002 08:51:14
Hi,

On 3 Apr 2002 at 14:43, Stephane St Hilaire wrote:
> Upgrade your e-mail client this way you can get the italics, bolds and
> all those little thingies that have been available for decades on
> print but not in e-mail and that most users with common sense would
> rather have than be deprived of. This is probably why some e-mail
> clients default to using the "richest" format, as odd as you may find
> it being I assume on a strict feature/technological diet.

if you are willing to pay for my time, my computer equipment,
my electricity bill and my internet connection, we can start
to talk about that. If you are not going to pay that, you have
no other choice but not to send me something I do not like!

As soon as you pay that, we can talk about the cost for the
dtp education for all those friendly people that want to use
these features but lack the ability to do so.

mike