Subject: WM core
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Juergen Tritthardt <juergent@mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/28/2002 20:51:08
Hi,

since a few days immediatly after login in with xdm WindowMaker gives me
an error message to choose between a core dump and starting another WM.
This is really strange because I didn't change anything on the NetBSD part
of the disc. I thought of a damaged file and reinstalled it today but that
doesn't solve the problem.
It's NetBSD-1.5.2/i386 and WindowMaker-0.80.0nb1 and I used that setup for
several weeks befor without problems.

The gzip core dump is still 150k big so I didn't attach it. I will
send it to anyone who's interested to help me.

=09Regards
        J=FCrgen
--=20
J=FCrgen Tritthardt              Max-Planck-Institut f=FCr med. Forschung
Tel. 06221/486279                          Abt. Biomedizinische Optik
Fax. 06221/486225                       Jahnstr. 29, 69120 Heidelberg