Subject: RE: [open-source] Sun to start charging for Star Office
To: Stephane St Hilaire <ssthilaire@hyperchip.com>
From: David Lawler Christiansen \(NT\) <DAVIDCHR@windows.microsoft.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/22/2002 15:55:36

[...]

> I'm sure NetBSD doesn't have threads/multiprocessing support=20
> due to Microsoft predatory practices.=20

What in the world are you talking about? =20

-----
This message or posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.
Any opinions or policies stated within are my own and do not necessarily
constitute those of my employer.
Harvesting of this address for purposes of bulk email (including "spam")
is prohibited unless by my expressed prior request.  I retaliate
viciously against spammers and spam sites.