Subject: Re: stereo-link (or similar)?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/18/2002 10:10:40
Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de> wrote:
> > Isn't this just a high-end
> >
> >   uaudio* at uhub?
> >   audio* at uaudio?
> >
> > thing?
>
> Hmm, for $169 plus shipping.
>
> I'm not a high end hifi geek, so I'm not sure how bad the audio signal from
> traditional systems nowadays is

I'm no hifi-buff either, but I _do_ know that my soundcard ain't the
greatest, so if I want to hook up my stereo to my computer, I'd rather
find a better solution.  Of course, maybe investing some money into a
decent (computer) sound system might be worth it, too.

> my Krups (bought from ebay) did cost me
> slightly less, has ethernet instead of USB and runs NetBSD ;-)

Sweet :)

-Jan

--
finger jschauma@netmeister.org