Subject: CVS Mirror Question
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Grace <rgrace@aapt.com.au>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/14/2002 11:44:45
Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone has a mirror configuration which is
nice to the ftp server.  I am interested in keeping a local copy
of the CVS repository as I am updating 4 machines on a semi-
regular basis, and have a very slow link.

I cannot use cvsup as my server is NetBSD/sparc.

My current config file is included below, but it doesn't seem to
work as expected - the `mirror -n package` looks like it is about
to mirror the entire ftp server, rather than just the NetBSD-cvs
directory.  The defaults file is unchanged.

Also, the Australian mirror site doesn't seem to have the CVS
repository, so I guess the US site will be the best choice...?

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks.

Richard Grace.

package=3DNetBSD-cvs
        comment=3DNetBSD CVS Repository
        site=3Dftp.netbsd.org
        passive_ftp=3Dtrue
        ls_lR_file=3D/ls-lRA.gz
        remote_dir=3D/pub/NetBSD-cvs/main/
        local_dir=3D/export/home/ftp/pub/NetBSD-cvs/main/