Subject: Re: Time for ksh93?
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Andreas_K=E4h=E4ri?= <>
From: Greg A. Woods <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/11/2002 02:20:10
[ On Sunday, March 10, 2002 at 21:55:04 (-0600), Frederick Bruckman wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Time for ksh93?
> If you just want to try ksh93, you could certainly download the whole
> package and follow the directions. I also doubt that anyone would
> strongly object to having a NetBSD package for it, if you want to
> create one, but you could ask on tech-pkg.

You can download just the "ast-ksh" distribution.  It contains libcmd
and libast (because it uses some of it), the latter of which itself
contains a whole suite of individual libraries, so anyone silly enough
to want to build a dynamic linked version with dynamic libraries for all
the component libraries might have a hard time, but that's certainly not

								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;  <>;  <>;  <>