Subject: Re: does moused support USB mice?
To: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@chylonia.3miasto.net>
From: Rasputin <rasputin@shikima.mine.nu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/04/2002 14:35:07
* Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@chylonia.3miasto.net> [020304 13:53]:

> > Couldn't find a reference to them in the manpage?
>

> no need to use moused for USB mouse. it attaches as wsmouse at ums

Oh right - how do I get a pointer then?
If I type

moused -p /dev/wsmouse0 -t logitech

anfd wiggle the mosue, I get ioctl errors all over the screen -
not pretty but at least it's something.

Without moused I don't get a usable pointer?

Is there anything to frob? Or is it because I'm missing /dev/ums0?

--
The best book on programming for the layman is "Alice in Wonderland";
but that's because it's the best book on anything for the layman.