Subject: j2sdk-1.4.0-linux-i386
To: NetBSD-users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Nicolas=20Bill=20Russell?= <magpapainomako@yahoo.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/01/2002 21:40:59
--0-1498574043-1015018859=:69907

Greetings!

I'm having a hard time setting up the new version of j2sdk. During set-up, an error message appeared stating: trap error: illegal number HUP. Since there were no further errors, I assumed it was nothing. But when I tried to run java an error message appeared:

Hotspot Client VM: Error intializing VM

Could not allocate space in object heap

Please help! Thanks!

Regards,

Bill Russell Gagalac-Nicolas

Get personalised at My Yahoo!.
--0-1498574043-1015018859=:69907

<P>Greetings!</P>
<P>I'm having a hard time setting up the new version of j2sdk. During set-up, an error message appeared stating: <EM>trap error: illegal number HUP.</EM> Since there were no further errors, I assumed it was nothing. But when I tried to run java an error message appeared:</P>
<P><EM>Hotspot Client VM: Error intializing VM</EM></P>
<P><EM>Could not allocate space in object heap</EM></P>
<P>Please help! Thanks!</P>
<P>Regards,</P>
Get personalised at <a
href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail_uk/my?http://uk.my.yahoo.com" target="_blank">My Yahoo!</a>.