Subject: Setting fonts on the terminal, help!
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: rusmas <rusmas@wp.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/18/2002 21:41:43
	Hello, dear NetBSD Users
	I'm trying to set terminals in NetBSD 1.5.2 to work
supporting polish environment. I've recompiled kernel netbsd-current
with polish keyboard support, but wsconsctl -k -w encoding=pl gives
me an error:

wsconsctl: WSKBDIO_SETENCODING: Invalid argument.

Then, I've downloaded polish keymap of Dawid Szymanski, and I've
included it in /etc/wscons.conf. Now I have polish keys, but I don't
know how to make polish fonts? When I do wsfontload -N polskie -e iso -h
16 iso02g-16.pcf (font from linux, I read that linux fonts are
supported), nothing changes. Fonts are like they were before.
Can U help me?

I have also another question: is it possible to make console e.g.
150columns x 34 rows? or approximately that? How to get mouse working
like linux gpm? How to change this NetBSD ($host) ($tty) text in login
prompt?

Thanks in Advance,
Best regards to All BSD users,
God bless U,