Subject: Re: altq+pppd
To: Piotr Stolc <socrtp@sedez.iq.pl>
From: Lista de NetBSD Users <list10@sepc.edu.mx>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/13/2002 12:13:19
Excuse me, Sirs...
I have one question a bit different to this thread...

Where can I get the sources of altqd(8) and altqstat(1)
in order to compile it with 1.5.2/i386?

I have the patches of altq-3.0 for NetBSD-1.5.2/i386 but
these are patches for files of /usr/src/sys/* and doesn't
contains altqd and altqstat.

The file ftp://ftp.csl.sony.co.jp/pub/kjc/altq-3.0.tar.gz
contains the sources of altqd and altqstat...
This file is dated "Dec 6 2000" and I am not sure if I must
compile it in 1.5.2

Thanks in advance

Heron Gallegos