Subject: gnomesupport.h, where is it?
To: NetBSD Users list <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <slink@unixbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/09/2002 19:52:07
--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

Hi all

I'm trying to compile gabber from sources, but I get an error while
compiling: it does not find the gnomesupport.h header file. I have
the following gnome packages:

gnome-libs-1.4.1.2  Libraries for the GNU Network Object Model Environment
gnome-vfs-1.0.2     GNOME Virtual File System
gdk-pixbuf-gnome-0.11.0 the GNOME image loading library GNOME canvas suppor=
t add-on
gnome-print-0.29    Prototype implementation of the Gnome Printing Architec=
ture
xscreensaver-gnome-3.34 Screen saver and locker for the X window system (wi=
th GNOME support)
gnome-core-1.4.0.4  Base component of GNU Network Object Management Environ=
ment
gnome---1.1.19      C++ binding for the GNOME libraries

But the header file is not in them. Where should it be?

Thanks!

--=20
Of course it runs NetBSD - http://www.netbsd.org
Julio Merino <slink@unixbsd.org>