Subject: cvs problems in 1.5 branch?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/07/2002 17:13:36
I just did a 'cvs -q update -P -d' in the 1.5 branch.  I got a lot of messages
that look like this triple:

cvs server: `/cvsroot/syssrc/sys/arch/m68k/fpsp/x_operr.sa,v' does not appear to be a valid rcs file
cvs server: `/cvsroot/syssrc/sys/arch/m68k/fpsp/x_operr.sa,v' does not appear to be a valid rcs file
cvs server: arch/m68k/fpsp/x_operr.sa is no longer in the repository

That is, two complaints about the ,v file being invalid, and one
about the file not appearing in the repository.  All that I see
are about /sys/arch/m68k, but there were enough that my xterm's
scrollback buffer was exceeded.