Subject: Re: OT: - help needed
To: Thomas Michael Wanka <>
From: David Maxwell <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/29/2002 21:43:36
On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 05:11:04PM +0100, Thomas Michael Wanka wrote:
> Hi,
> On 29 Jan 2002 at 10:19, David Maxwell wrote:
> > No... not unless you're referring to some type of communist state
> > which doesn't allow contracts to be written...
> you mean the European Community? We have a warranty law, that without
> whatever regulations a contract may include, disables this regulation

That is irrelevant.

If you are B, having signed agreement 1 to get service from A, under
certain conditions, it seems extraordinarily clear to me that you
can't allow C (buying service from you, B) to do things which put you in
violation of 1. Either you make sure that agreement 2 is at least as
strict as 1, or you've promised to provide something that you cannot
provide, and you lose.

David Maxwell,| -->
If you don't spend energy getting what you want,
	You'll have to spend it dealing with what you get.
					      - Unknown