Subject: X Server crashes
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhns Acct <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/21/2002 09:42:23
I have ran across an interesting prob:
I will have to search A+ documentation for a command/concept.
So I load the documentation into Mozilla and click on Find::Search in this Page.
I then enter the search-string and click on Find. It stops at the first match,
so I click on Find a second time and my X SERVER DUMPS CORE!

It then leaves me with a message to the effect of:
"Type:

 gdb /usr/X11R6/bin/X /usr/guest/todd/core

 Then send the resulting output to ***@xfree86.org so the
 Xserver may be diagnosed..."

But I get nothing back! How do I catch the core? And to whom shall I
report it? I recall that NetBSD.org has its own copy of the xfree86
sourcetree...

--
Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings