Subject: X Server crashes
To: None <>
From: Todd Gruhns Acct <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/21/2002 09:42:23
I have ran across an interesting prob:
I will have to search A+ documentation for a command/concept.
So I load the documentation into Mozilla and click on Find::Search in this Page.
I then enter the search-string and click on Find. It stops at the first match,
so I click on Find a second time and my X SERVER DUMPS CORE!

It then leaves me with a message to the effect of:

 gdb /usr/X11R6/bin/X /usr/guest/todd/core

 Then send the resulting output to *** so the
 Xserver may be diagnosed..."

But I get nothing back! How do I catch the core? And to whom shall I
report it? I recall that has its own copy of the xfree86

Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings