Subject: Busting the JUNK
To: None <>
From: Todd Gruhns Acct <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/29/2001 10:40:31
The dammed ads keep coming, and coming, and coming...

For one it is required that you run javascript on the browser it see your
mail on  -- is there a way around this?

And 2, I just discovered that if you shutdown and restart mozilla, you lose
the "JunkBuster" proxy -- how do I fix this? Is there a default config
somewhere that sets/resets this?

Has anywone tried redirecting these ads to a html page or browser window of
dimesion 0?

Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings