Subject: Re: Public Testdrive: NetBSD 1.5.2/Alpha
To: port-alpha@netbsd.org <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/28/2001 14:10:06
On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Stephen M Jones wrote:
> For christmas I got a coffee mug from one of the sdf users.  The picture
> had 'tux' in a compromising position with the daemon taking advantage of
> him.  I got this, because I had become quite hostile towards linux (and
> I'm a pretty easy going guy!)  If you want to get a few chuckles:

A bit of NetBSDiality, ah? :) There's also
http://www.linuxisforbitches.com/ ... rather immature, but I must admit
it's funny :) And the guy is right about Linux having too many
wannabe-hackers :)
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 26 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++