Subject: Re: Trouble installing KDE Multimedia
To: NetBSD <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ian P. Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/28/2001 13:30:22
On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 09:23:53AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Look at the xanim package -- you have to download those objects from
> xanim's home page manually presumably due to licensing issues.  I
> would also suggest that you might just download the xanim package from
> the packages archive, if it exists.

	The package was there.  I have the package index linked in Mozilla.
This system makes it to easy to install stuff :))  kdemultimedia is happily
building away right now.  I'm going to send-pr with a suggestion to have
the maintainer put the info that you need to manully go download the files
in the README.html.  It's implied in the Makefile, but some people won't
read the Makefile, or understand what the RESTRICTIVE def means.

Ian