Subject: Trouble installing KDE Multimedia
To: NetBSD <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ian P. Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/28/2001 05:09:27
	I went and started the long process of installing KDE2 on my system
quite a few hours ago.  It appears to have gotten to the point of
installing the kdemultimedia portion and died with this error:

=> Checksum OK for kdemultimedia-2.2.2.tar.bz2.
===> Extracting for kdemultimedia-2.2.2
===> Required package xanim>=2.80.0: NOT found
===> Verifying reinstall for ../../graphics/xanim
=> Checksum OK for xanim2801.tar.gz.
cannot open xa2.0_cvid_linuxELF.o.Z: no such file
*** Error code 2

Stop.
*** Error code 1

	Any ideas?  I hope my effort this far has not been wasted.  I'm really
looking forward to getting KDE 2.2 on my desktop.

Ian