To: Dan Debertin <airboss@nodewarrior.org>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/25/2001 00:50:23
Hi !

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, Dan Debertin wrote:
>  > I have a NetBSD server running postfix that I would like to use to
>  > archive mailinglists,
>
> Hypermail (www.hypermail.org) makes nice-looking HTML indexes of an
> mbox archive. Very configurable. Pipermail and MHonarc are the other
> favorites for this sort of thing.

This might be good for viewing (thanx for the hint, i can also use it :).
The archiving is easily made with procmail. I think you can also use it as
MDA in postfix, i just know sendmail, and there it works very fine.

Somethink like this in your .procmailrc does the job:

:0 c:
* ^Delivered-To:.*port-vax@netbsd\.org.*$
mail/port-vax

...Michael

--
visit http://www.bsdfans.org/   Home network powered by: NetBSD OpenBSD FreeBSD
Solaris HP-UX IRIX AIX MUNIX Tru64 Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS