Subject: Re: losing linux machine.
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Oleg Polyanski <Oleg.Polianski@clear.co.nz>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/21/2001 18:11:41
Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com> writes:

 I've found my PR #8465 dated with 21 September of 1999 which was closed in
 August of 2000. For some weird reasons I've never received this reply with
 notification and kept using `-fsjlj-exception' until recent binutils have
 been integrated into -current. Anyway, `State-changed-why' claims that

State-Changed-Why:=20=20
This was solved by using sjlj exceptions on all elf ports (8 June 2000)=1B:=
=1B[3=20

 So, it seems that my information is correct.

> : > author referred).  a.out machines such as this use sjlj exceptions by
> : > default.
> :
> :  .... no, they don't. Tested and proved.
>=20
> Is there an open PR bug report on this?
>=20
> I realize that 1.4.x is now considered `old', but I'm the person who
> imported and configured the toolchain used in 1.4.x.  The g++ used on
> 1.4.x/i386 should have been using sjlj exceptions, as that was specifical=
ly
> the way I set it.

Take care,