Subject: Converting PDB files to PS Level 2 for viewing with IVtools
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhns Acct <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/19/2001 13:23:15
I have saved a PDB image as a ps file (with rasmol). Whenever I attempt to convert
this file to idraw format for viewing and editing under Comdraw, I get a nasty
message from gs (called by pstoedit) about 2 unsupported PS level 3 commands.
If I convert this file to jpeg and convert the jpeg back to EPS Level 1 or
Level 2, I get a PS Level 3 file! Anyone got some ideas here?

--
Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings