Subject: Re: NetBSD and iPod?
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rob Gridley <rob@mhzdesign.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/12/2001 09:07:56
> Yah -- but I think they're trying to use it to sell Macs...

Umm... YEA!

>>> It would be amusing if NetBSD were to support it soon -- last I heard,
>>> there wasn't even Windows support...

Technically it should be able to work with Windows. It just won't work in
the auto-sync mode. You should be able to just mount it as a FW disk and
copy your MP3 files to it. Remember, it's also an external FW disk. Only
problem is that the disk is probably HFS so you'll need MacDrive 2000.

Just my 2=A2!

                        Rob Gridley  |  416.626.1777
              Systems Administrator  |  rob@mhzdesign.com
          MHz Design Communications  |  http://www.mhzdesign.com