Subject: Re: Problems compiling shells/bash2 out of the box
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Cooper <ian@WPI.EDU>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/01/2001 11:01:03
More errors ... when running 'make install' on libtool:

  make: don't know how to make /usr/pkgsrc/devel/libtool-base/pkg/PLIST

this doesn't make sense.  I told it to ignore errors and it worked
sucessfully, though.  What is wrong?  Do I need to re-download the
pkgsrc tree?  Thanks.

--
Ian Cooper
ian@wpi.edu