Subject: Re: Two ipf problems
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhns Acct <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/26/2001 22:16:44
HMMM... Sounds neat. Could it be related to my problem?
I also use keepstate rules. When I run ipf I am unable to
access mail.com, sourceforge, and NetBSD.org.

I watched the connection with tcp dump (SMB told me to), and all of
my NetBSD.org packets were getting wacked! I have compiled several
kernels, and right now the symlink is pointing to a kernel without ipf...

--
Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings