Subject: Re: Basic Help
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Ibbotson <richard@sheflug.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/15/2001 11:57:24
Alistair

> components installed and a good connection to the Internet, so that
> the software can be downloaded - you will need the pkgsrc component
> to do this. You can also add pre-compiled packages - these are also

I'm supposing that this is on the Net BSD site ?  I'll have a look. =20
I installed the 1.5.2 version from a CD that came from Quickstart=20
Technology Ltd in London.   Only place in the UK that I could get a=20
CD from.

I'm supposing that pkgsrc is on the CD.  Anyone give me some idea=20
about how to install it ?  I can see that there's an i386 folder and=20
then the subfolders below that are "binary ".. and then "sets" with=20
the usual things in there.

Thanks

--=20
Richard