Subject: Re: NetBSD Desktop
To: NetBSD User's Discussion List <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: David <neko@linuxboxen.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/14/2001 23:33:33
	I like using the NetBSD as the desktop on my Duron 900, I have Blackbox running with bbkeys, I use ccmsn, gtkicq, irssi, Pronto, mozilla, gqmpeg, and so forth.  I also recently installed Windowmaker 0.70, works great, I added wmCalClock and a couple other cute dockapps.  I don't use pkgsrc so all of these are compiled from straight up source.
	I also have a Debian Sid system running with all similar settings and I have to say NetBSD seems to run much quicker and uses less memory as well.

David