Subject: Re: NetBSD Desktop
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/14/2001 10:42:36
"Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, Jan Schaumann wrote:
>
> > twm's fine, but I like blackbox better.  Very slick and small, yet I can
> > do everything via keyboard so I don't have to touch the much-hated
> > rodent.
>
> As far as I know, you can not access the Blackbox menus without using the
> mouse. Some people are playing with bbkeys with xwit and xbut to try to
> figure it out.

Correct - I use the menu for one thing:  to log out.  I've wanted this
feature for a while (been missing it from WindowMaker), but haven't
found the time to dig in the source myself.  Also, supposedly it's
considered for inclusion in the next BB release (whenever that may be).

-Jan

--
http://www.netmeister.org
http://guinness.cs.stevens-tech.edu/~jschauma/