Subject: Re: NetBSD Desktop
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/13/2001 17:55:03
On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> twm's fine, but I like blackbox better.  Very slick and small, yet I can
> do everything via keyboard so I don't have to touch the much-hated
> rodent.

As far as I know, you can not access the Blackbox menus without using the
mouse. Some people are playing with bbkeys with xwit and xbut to try to
figure it out.

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 collver@linuxfreemail.com wrote:

> One thing I like about blackbox over twm is that blackbox supports
> "multiple desktops".  Do you know offhand how to switch between desktops
> using blackbox?

With old versions (pre 0.60) of blackbox, you should be able to use
Ctrl-Alt-{Left,Right}Arrow to cycle through the workspaces.

For the past couple years, I have been maintaining a Blackbox faq; it
might be useful for you: http://www.reedmedia.net/misc/blackbox/faq.html

   Jeremy C. Reed